Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DAY 1!!

Today is day one of 60! I have to say I am about 50% excited to start over today. One half of me knows this is very much needed at this point in my life and is excited to see how God can change my heart. The other half of me is remembering how challenging, tiring it was the last two months and is not quite ready for this. Regardless here we go!
          Day one is a half day meaning you can eat normally but cut all portions in half.  Not to difficult right? what I have realized is that even though I cut portions in half I tend to catch myself eating double the amount of food. Although this was not a struggle today I know it is something I have to be aware of at all times. My prayer for today was that God would change my attitude toward facing this sin of mine. He was faithful to deliver! I had a great day I never once wanted to cheat. I was hungry a couple of times but nothing unbearable!
          As far as exercise I was unable to go to the gym today because of my poor time management skills, I had to catch up on my school work so I read most of the afternoon, and rested the rest of it! I did however dance with my kids at school for a good ten minutes and chased them around the play ground. It's not exactly high impact but it got me blood a flowin'!
           Overall I think today was a success! I pray that I continue to keep my attitude positive, and remember that it is not for me but for Him to glorify Him with all things. Thanks!
~AMY

P.S. I have lost 3 lbs. since my last post! Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment